Medical Emergency Procedures
- Call 9-911 or have someone call for you.
- If it is possible and safe to do so:
- Protect victim from further injury by removing any persistent threat to the victim. Do not move the victim unnecessarily. Do not delay in obtaining trained medical assistance.
- Provide first aid until help arrives if you have appropriate training and equipment.
- Send someone outside to escort emergency responders to the appropriate location.
- Location of First Aid Kits: Ren 116, center of hall on ground, second, and third floors.