Proposals for new entities may be submitted at any time and will be reviewed as they are submitted.
- Maximum of five pages—that outlines the purpose of the proposed center or institute, its goals, key personnel and justification for its proposed rating. Submit white papers electronically email@example.com.
- White papers reviewed by all of the deans as well as the vice presidents.
- Decisions will be communicated, inviting full proposals of selected groups.
- Full proposals will be reviewed by deans, vice presidents and, perhaps, several faculty committees. Level III proposals will also be reviewed by an outside set of experts.
- Final decisions will be communicated on or about.