Public Safety and Security
875 Perimeter Dr.
PO Box 442281
Moscow, ID 83844-2281
Phone: (208) 885-7074
Fax: (208) 885-7001
Active in Emergencies
Sexual Assault is an issue that the University of Idaho takes very seriously. Resources are available both on and off campus. The below information is courtesy of the Violence Prevention Programs and the Office of the Dean of Students.
Has Anyone Ever:
- Pushed your boundaries or ignored your wishes, whether you communicated to them verbally or through body language?
- Forced you to have sex against your will?
- Forced you to have sex in unwanted ways?
- Disrespected your wishes about engaging in sexual activity?
- Threatened you into having sex, whether physically or through coercion or manipulation?
- Pushed you down, hit you, or restrained you to have sex?
- Pressured you in any way into using drugs or alcohol or used intoxication (real or fake) as an excuse to engage in unwanted sexual contact?
- Touched you in any way that you didn’t want or that made you feel uncomfortable?
If anyone – whether it was a stranger, a friend, a date, a boyfriend/girlfriend, a family member, or a spouse/partner – committed any of these acts, you have the right to speak-up and take action, whether it’s just to talk about it or to report to the police.