Sexual Assault is an issue that the University of Idaho takes very seriously. Resources are available both on and off campus. The questions below are courtesy of the University's Violence Prevention Programs and the Office of the Dean of Students. See their websites for more detailed information.
Has Anyone Ever:
- Pushed your boundaries or ignored your wishes?
- Forced you to have sex against your will?
- Forced you to have sex in unwanted ways?
- Disrespected your opinion about engaging in sexual activity?
- Threatened you into having sex?
- Pushed you, hit you, or restrained you to have sex?
- Pressured you into using drugs or alcohol, or used intoxication as an excuse to engage in sexual contact?
- Touched you in any way that made you feel uncomfortable?
If anyone (a stranger, friend, date, boyfriend/girlfriend, family member, or spouse/partner) committed any of these acts, you have the right to speak-up and take action, whether it’s just to talk about it or report to the police.