If You See Something, Say Something
- In an EMERGENCY dial '911'.
- Provide dispatch with your name, location and nature of the emergency.
- When it is safe to do so, report the emergency to Security Services at (208) 874-7550.
Incidents to Report
- Any crimes (vandalism, theft, bomb threats, acts of violence, etc)
- Any suspicious or disruptive activity
- Threatening statements, specific or generalized
- Unauthorized access, even if it seems harmless
- Graffiti or property defacement, wherever it is located
- Any incidents that could constitute work place violence
- Thefts or property loss
- Building damage, such as break-ins
When to Report
Report incidents immediately. Timely reporting can prevent further incidents. When in doubt, report it.
Where to Report
- If a crime is in progress or suspicious activity occurs, call 911.
- For non-emergency incidents call the Moscow Police Department (MPD) at (208) 882-COPS.
- Contact Security Services at (208) 874-7550.
Courtesy phones are located across the University of Idaho campus, from which “911” can be dialed during an emergency.
For More Information
The University's policy on reporting crimes and incidents can be found in the Administrative Procedures Manual (APM).