The Mission of the University of Idaho Campus Security Team is to create and maintain a safe, secure campus and to provide a safe educational environment through a community approach to security as well as the promotion of personal safety and awareness and the deterrence of crime.
The Campus Security Team
- Provides crime deterrence through random patrols and watching for potentially hazardous situations and criminal activity.
- Works in collaboration with Moscow Police, Fire and Paramedics.
- Partners with the university’s Facilities Department and Building Services; reporting maintenance issues, property damage and physical security concerns.
The Team Provides Complementary Services
- Campus information
- Campus SAFEWALKs
- Jumpstarts and flat tire inflation
- Assistance with after-hour building and office lockouts
The Campus Security Team is on patrol 24 hours a day, 7 days a week - including holidays and academic breaks.
Personal safety and campus security is everyone’s responsibility. Learn more about programs offered by the Campus Security Team: Email; (208) 885-7054.