In Case of a Medical Emergency
Call 911 or have someone call for you. If someone else calls, have the person report back to you to verify the call was made.
If it is possible and safe to do so:
- Protect the victim from further injury by removing any persistent threat to the victim.
- Do not move the victim unnecessarily.
- Do not delay in obtaining trained medical assistance.
- Provide first aid until help arrives if you have appropriate training and equipment.
- Send someone outside to escort emergency responders to the appropriate location.