As outlined in the Faculty-Staff Handbook policy 1420.A-2, the Office of the Provost and Executive Vice President is responsible for the oversight of the faculty personnel system. Please refer questions related to faculty employment to that office.
The salary agreement defines the annual period of the appointment, change of agreement notice requirements, salary, pay periods, position title, employment status and such other information to define the contract of employment each year for faculty and exempt personnel.
Salary Agreements and Related Information
- FY2014 Salary Agreement for New Faculty
- FY2014 Salary Agreement for Returning Faculty and New/Returning Exempt Employees
- FY2014 Postdoctoral Fellow Salary Agreement
- FY2013 Annual Salary Guidelines
- Salary Conversion and Step-Down Guidelines
For out of cycle pay increases and additional information, refer to the Budget Office Salary Model
Summer Salary Information
- Guidelines for Faculty Summer Salary
- Summer Salary Release Guidelines for Faculty
- Summer Salary FAQ's
- 2013 Summer Salary Worksheet
- 2013 Summer Salary Agreement