Your senior year of high school is an exciting and hectic time. To help you stay on track, here's a timeline of when to complete key actions to prepare for college.
- Keep track of all your application materials.
- Set up your Vandal accounts if you have been admitted.
- Watch your VandalMail account for important university communication.
- Attend Vandal Friday, if you have been admitted, to register for classes and more.
- Confirm that you are attending in the fall by contacting your Academic Advisor and registering for classes (if you haven’t already).
- Notify other schools of your decision.
- Review and accept your financial aid awards in VandalWeb.