MY CONTACT INFO
University of Idaho
875 Perimeter Drive MS 4253
Moscow ID 83844-4253
A LITTLE ABOUT ME
- Boise area high schools
- Southern Idaho and Eastern Oregon Community Colleges
- Bachelor of Science, Communications, Advertising Emphasis; Psychology Minor, University of Idaho
- Master's of Science, Adult Education, University of Idaho
Q&A WITH MICHELE
The best thing about the University of Idaho:
Hands down, the people at the University of Idaho make it an attractive place to attend college. Students from around the state, country and globe enroll at the university, which makes our campus a really interesting environment in which to learn about others and share ideas. The faculty and staff are truly helpful and friendly. Visitors are impressed by the student-centered nature of our campus.
Why did YOU choose the University of Idaho?
Vandal Pride runs deep in my family. I am a second generation graduate of the University of Idaho. My father worked 30 years for the University of Idaho, and each member of my family graduated from the University of Idaho. From the beginning the University of Idaho has been more than a quality institution to me; it has been a way of life. I’m especially proud to call the University of Idaho my Alma Mater. Go Vandals!
Favorite local activities:
Favorite campus activities:
- Taking in Moscow’s Renaissance Fair and the performances at Idaho’s Repertory Theater
- Biking or cross-country skiing the Palouse hills
- Jet skiing on Lake Coeur d ‘Alene - an hour away from Moscow.
- Welcoming new students to campus
- Participating in Vandal Homecoming on a colorful fall day
- Enjoying the inspiring sounds of our 200 member Jazz Choir
- Experiencing Hello Walk
- Observing the tradition and entertainment of the Phi Delta Theta Turtle Derby during Mom’s Weekend
- Celebrating accomplishment as our graduates and their families come together for Commencement!