are enforced at all times, 365 days per year; general violations are explained in detail in
are enforced Monday through Friday, 6 a.m. to 5 p.m. although some individual spaces have specific enforcement times, see signage at individual lots and spaces; daytime violations are explained in detail in Section C.
to the daytime regulations occur during academic breaks and university holidays (academic breaks include: fall, winter, spring and summer break – see university calendar
for specific dates).
Enforcement during academic breaks and university holidays
is as follows:
- Permits are not required in regular spaces in all Red, Blue, Silver, or Purple lots during summer and academic breaks
- Gold lots require permits year-round
- Green lots require permits year-round
- Meter and pay station payment is required year-round
- All specially marked spaces; disability, reserved, service, delivery, timed, walkway spaces, no parking areas, fire lanes are enforced year-round and require valid permits
- Disability spaces are enforced at all times and require valid permits during academic breaks and university holidays, as follows:
- Any valid Disability permit (state-issued, or University-issued) must be displayed, but a University of Idaho-issued Disability permit is not required to be displayed in addition to a state-issued Disability permit during summer, academic breaks and university holidays
- Display of any valid Disability permit, during academic breaks, will validate parking in all designated disability parking spaces; valid campus walkway permit spaces on the campus walkway, regular spaces in all colored lots, meters, and posted timed spaces