Robb Akey Kick-off Challenge
Friday, August 19 2011 to Saturday, August 20
Friday, August 19th
Location: Newly remodeled KIBBIE DOME
Preview and support the 2011 football team at a special scrimmage and re-opening of the newly renovated Kibbie Dome! Kick-off is at 7p.m.
Saturday, August 20th
Location: University of Idaho Golf Course
6 person team golf scramble. Field is limited to 216 Players. First 108 to declare for a.m. or p.m. session will be accommodated. Please include an e-mail address so we can notify you of your start time.
7:30 a.m.: First shotgun start
11:00 a.m.: Lunch
1:00 p.m.: Second shotgun start
- USGA rules govern play. Since this is a “fun”draising event, there will be no minimum number of drives required.
- Golfers do not have to register as a team. Individuals or pairs will be assigned to teams.
- Player entry fee is $200.00 which includes greens fees, cart, range balls, one mulligan, tournament gift, lunch and prime rib dinner.
- Pre-registration and pre-payment are required to guarantee spot.
- Dinner and auction will be held at the University Best Western Inn. Social and silent auction starts at 5:30 p.m. and dinner is at 6:30 p.m. Don’t miss the chance to bid on some great golf and vacation packages and special trips with the football team to Texas AM and other great Vandal items.
- Registration must be completed and received with payment by Friday, August 12th. We will try to accommodate late entries.
Vandal Scholarship Fund PO BOX 442302, Moscow, ID 83844-2302
For more information call the VSF at 208.885.0259 or email@example.com