Encore Offering: Outlook 2010 Productivity Tricks Workshop and Demonstration
Wednesday, July 18 2012 at 1:00 PM
Outlook 2010 Productivity Tricks Workshop and Demonstration, facilitated by Darren Kearney, ITS-Customer Support Help Desk Manager.
Topics to be covered include:
• Managing meetings using make a meeting functionality or reschedule them instantly.
• Searching through thousands of messages instantly using search folders, conversation tracks, or just using the advanced search features.
• Setting up rules to manage your inbox, clean out unnecessary files, and provide instantaneous feedback.
• Coordinating emails by sharing folders, as well as setting up delegates within your office.
• Discussion of some of the underutilized features available now through the campus Exchange system.
July 18, 2012 from 1 – 3 p.m., Albertson 335.
Seating is Limited. To Register visit: http://outlook2010productivity.eventbrite.com
. For additional information, please contact email@example.com