U-Idaho Financial Aid Office
Managing Your Loans
U-Idaho Priority Deadline for FAFSA submission: February 15.
Federal Financial Aid and Loan Links
Federal Student Aid (Department of Education)
- Complete a FAFSA
- Request/Change a PIN
- Information on loan consolidation
- Access the National Student Loan Data System (NSLDS)
- Access repayment information
- View loan balances
- Download deferment, forbearance, and electronic debit forms
- Select payment plans
- Change personal information
- Locate the current owners of federal student loans
- Use Loan Locator
- Resource links to legislation and rules governing federal loans
- Institutions that have pledged to reduce undergraduate debt loads
- General information
Cost of Living and Cost of Attendance Resources
The key component of the McNair Program is the Summer Research Internship.
Learn About Research Internships
The undergraduate research experience is considered an effective educational tool for enhancing many aspects of the student experience.