College of Law
University of Idaho
P.O. Box 83720
Boise, ID 83720-0015
Courses Taught: Employment law, human resources, leadership development, compliance, healthcare law
- B.S. Finance, University of Idaho College of Business & Economics
- J.D., University of Idaho College of Law
Anne is a human resources and compliance professional with over fifteen years of legal experience. Anne's career has focused on helping employers navigate the ever-changing landscape of federal and state employment laws. She has advised large, publicly traded companies and small, private employers through an array of complex employment issues. She has also managed the human resources functions in two industries.
As chief compliance officer for a healthcare system, Anne is also focused on PPACA and healthcare compliance. Anne enjoys managing various risk areas and promoting the development of an effective compliance program.
Anne is passionate about training and leadership development. To that end, she serves as Adjunct Faculty for the University of Idaho, College of Law. She teaches Workplace Law and Healthcare Law. She has also presented on various compliance and leadership development topics at local and national conferences - engaging audiences in the importance and relevance of compliance and leadership. Anne was the Co-Chair of the curriculum for the 2012 National Healthcare Reform Conference in Miami. Copy and paste text here OR include URL of existing online biography. This section should be written in laymen terms for the general public.
- Employment law
- Human resources
- Leadership development
- Healthcare law
- Board Member, Go Lead Idaho - Go Lead Idaho is committed to engaging women in leadership and civic participation through active involvement in the private, public and non-profit sectors.
- Board Member, Employers' Health Coalition of Idaho - We are employers focusing on high quality, appropriate, cost-effective healthcare for 150,000 Idaho people.
- Idaho Business Review - 2012 Woman of the Year Honoree Tribute to Women in Industry (TWIN) Honoree - 2007