Under Examples & Instruction
What Program should I use to create a slide announcement?
- Our preferred program is PowerPoint in a 4:3 format saved as a .ppt or .pptx
- We do accept .jpg or .png files and will work with the content to make sure it fits the 4:3 format.
- If submitting a .jpg or .png file the optimal resolution for the slide will need to be 1040x780.
- Please note your content submission may be distorted if submitted in .jpg or .png format
What content do I need to make a slide?
- Your slide will need to contain either photo, image, or word content.
Content Suggestions for your slide
- Who will this announcement be for?
- What is the event taking place?
- Date, time, room number, location of the event.
- Is there a cost to attend?
When Should I submit my digital signage content?
- Digital Signage content will need to be submitted 1 week prior to your requested start date
- All submissions will need to have a clear start and end date.
Example of digital signage slide
Select the image to open the pptx format
What if I have questions?
Please e-mail questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
Digital Signage Submission Form