Fees & Fines
Copies charged to UI Budgets: $.15/copy
Copies charged to private Attorney Accounts: See interlibrary loan rates
Microfiche printing: $.10/page
Library Circulation Printer: $.10/page
Outgoing: $10.00 plus $.50/page
The College of Law Library will attempt to obtain materials that cannot be located within the UI and Summit library systems. There is no charge to College of Law faculty. College of Law staff and students will be asked to defer costs only if the max cost of $35.00 is exceeded on any one item. For other services, consult Interlibrary Loan Assistant Lori Bonner.
- Idaho, LVIS and Reciprocal Agreement libraries: no charge for electronic delivery; $10.00 mail or fax
- Non-reciprocal Agreement libraries and International Libraries: $10.00 plus $.10/page over 50.
- Law Firms and For-Profit Entities: $10.00 plus $.15/page
- Idaho, LVIS and Reciprocal libraries: no charge
- Non-Reciprocal Libraries and International libraries: $10.00
- Law Firms and For-Profit Entities: $10.00
Library Overdue Fines & Administrative Fees
Recalls: $2.00/day (both local and interlibrary loan)
Interlibrary Loan: determined by lending library