If you do not find the material you are looking for on the Course Reserve page, it may be that your professor has stored those items in another location. Some professors prefer to link documents to the course syllabus on their faculty page, and others use the TWEN service provided by Westlaw. Check with your professor if you are having trouble locating the documents you need.
- Course Reserves and Exam Search - Law or Interdisciplinary Courses
- Look for your instructor or for your class
- Electronic Reserves and Exams will appear at the top of the page under the heading "Electronic Reserves Documents." You may need a password (supplied by the instructor or by the Law Library) to access electronic files.
- Off-campus students will need to use their barcode (from Vandal Card) to gain access to library resources
- Some files will require that you install Adobe Acrobat to view.
- Loan Periods
- 1 hour, 3 hours, for paper reserve
- available 24 hours/day for electronic reserves
- $2 per hour or partial hour for overdue items, maximum $20, for paper reserve
- No fines for electronic reserves