We require electronic applications via the LSAC Online Services website at www.lsac.org. However, if this causes a significant hardship, please contact the Office of Admissions at 208-885-2300 or firstname.lastname@example.org to make other arrangements. The Application for Visiting Admission will be available on December 2, 2013. The deadline for Visiting Admission is July 1, 2014.
No decisions will be made on visiting applications until the applicant's complete first-year transcripts are received. We only accept visiting students from ABA accredited schools who are in the top 50% of their class.
All of the following must accompany the Application for Visiting Admission:
- Non-refundable $50 application fee.
- Essay explaining why you wish to visit at the University of Idaho College of Law-Not to exceed two pages; double spaced; 12 point Times New Roman font; with one-inch top, bottom, left, and right margins.
- Letter of Good Standing from current law school indicating eligibility to return, GPA, and class rank.
- Official Transcript from current law school.
- Credential Assembly Service (CAS) report.
- A detailed addendum of explanation if any question on the CHARACTER AND FITNESS section is answered “Yes.”
Any of the following may accompany the Application for Visiting Admission:
- Diversity Addendum expanding on any circumstance(s) or factor(s) listed in Question 21.
- Any other appropriate addendum or addenda.
It can take up three weeks for our office to receive and process your online application.
Download an Application
(Preview Only - do not print & mail to the Admissions Office)