Start here for important dates, class schedules, registration, honor code, student fees and tuition, and other general information for students.
Note: Schedules are considered to be drafts only and subject to change.
2015 Summer Semester
2015 Fall Semester
Additional Resource Links
Request to Reschedule Final Exam Form (pdf)
Save this form to your computer before you complete it. This PDF contains form fields. Complete the form electronically, sign (with a digital signature), and return via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Once the request has been approved, you will be notified via email with the date, time, and location of the rescheduled exam. If we need additional information before your request can be approved, you will be contacted via email. Be sure to review the student handbook and the rules for requesting an exam to be rescheduled. The form provides very clear information and instructions.
Digital Signature instructions
- Click the signature line box.
- The drop down box next to “Sign As” could include several options. Click the drop down arrow on the right side of the box and scroll down until you find the option that is your @vandals.uidaho.edu email address and select.
- If your official UI email address is not an option, you will need to create a new ID.
- Click the Signature line box
- Select “New ID” from the drop down box
- Select “A new digital ID I want to create now”
- Select “Windows Certificate Store”
- Complete the necessary information (name and email address)
- Click Finish
- Click the “Sign” box and save the document on your desktop as “Exam Reschedule Request – course name - your name” (for example, “Exam Reschedule Request – Business Associations – S Schlueter”). Please be advised – this form will only be accepted with the official UI @vandals.uidaho.edu email address. The form will be returned if it includes any other email address.