What services does WebTeam provide?
Web Services has a primary focus of helping the UI campus with web-related application development.
Within that focus we do:
- Web Development; creating web applications that manage information and data based on your specific needs
- Custom online forms
- Custom E-commerce applications
- Online surveys and tracking systems
- Website configuration
- Domain name setup
Web Services also offers consultation for projects or ideas that would be easily adapted to online content.
Please see our FAQ
or Contact Us
for more information.The World Wide Web
The World Wide Web - it's the fastest growing media and information outlet in the world.
The Web's popularity is for several reasons:
- The Web encapsulates all other forms of media, with an ability to imitate newspaper, print media, radio, and television.
- The Web is an 'on-demand' service, available when the customer wants to use it.
- The Web is interactive, and has been adapted to many purposes, including information, education, entertainment, communications and commerce.
- The Web can be personal - unlike other forms of media, the Web allows the user to meet and exchange ideas with people that share their hobbies, interests or lifestyles.
ITS Web Services was created as a result of the growth of the University of Idaho's web infrastructure. Formed in 2001, Web Services joins the Center for Teaching and Innovation and Creative Services and Print Management in helping the campus to develop a friendly, useable and practical web presence.
ITS Web Services provides consulting and assistance with the planning, design and maintenance of Web pages for colleges, departments and other administrative units. Assistance is also available with the creation of interactive sites, database-driven Web sites and e-commerce activities.