ITS Locations

Help Desk

Teaching Learning Center Room 128
Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm
Phone: (208) 885-4357 (HELP)


ITS Administration Offices
Administration Building
Room 140
875 Perimeter Drive MS 3155
Moscow, ID 83844-3155
Phone: (208)885-6721
Fax: (208)885-7539

Media Center

Teaching Learning Center 131 
Phone: (208) 885-6411
Fax: (208) 885-0566

Records Management

Office of Records Management
Student Union Building
Room 53
875 Perimeter Drive MS 4247
Moscow, ID 83844-4247
phone: (208) 885-2580

Current Hours of Operation
Mon: 7:30-4:30pm
Tue: 7:30-11:30am
Wed: 7:30-11:30am
Thur: 7:30-11:30am

Vandal Cards

Student Union Building
Room 124
875 Perimeter Drive MS 4256
Moscow, ID 83844-4256
Phone: (208) 885-7522
Fax: (208) 885-9208

Telephone Services

Administration Building 
Room 133
875 Perimeter Drive MS 3155
Moscow, ID 83844-3155
Phone: (208) 885-5800
Fax: (208) 885-7539

Vandal Card Questions

The Official ID Card for the University of Idaho

What is a Vandal Card?

Your Vandal Card is your lifeline to campus. This card is your student ID, access to the hall or building where you live, meal ticket, library card, access to the Student Recreation Center and your ticket into sporting events. It also can be used as a prepaid card, and can be used at the bookstore and vending machines.

Your flex dollars on your meal plan are placed on your Vandal Card, and you can use them to purchase food at all Campus Dining locations on campus, but your flex dollars (part of your meal plan) cannot be used on the vending machines, at the bookstore or the copy machines at the library. You can add "Vandal Bucks" to your Vandal Card for these types of purchases, and often you get a discount when you use your "Vandal Bucks."

At all Campus Dining locations if you are out of flex dollars, and you can use "Vandal Bucks".

To add "Flex Dollars" to your Vandal Card, follow this link to VandalWeb. This will let you deposit money, see how much money is on your Vandal Card, check recent activity on your card, and deactivate a lost or stolen Vandal Card.

How do I get a Vandal Card?

The Vandal Card office is located on the first floor of the Student Union Building, which is on the corner of Sixth Street and Deakin Street. The Vandal Card Office is open from 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday-Friday during the academic year, and from 7:30 a.m. to 4 p.m. Monday-Friday during the summer. You will need a government issued photo ID (driver's license, passport, military ID).

Can my parents deposit money on my Vandal Card?

Yes, your parents can deposit money to your Vandal Card using an electronic check, or a credit card. Parents can click here to deposit money to a student's Vandal Card online. The student's ID number is requested on this online form.

Lost Cards:

If you lose your Vandal Card, notify the Vandal Card Office immediately so that your card can be inactivated, or deactivate it online, here. Vandal Cards can be reactivated only in person at the Vandal Card Office.  Replacement cards are available for $25.00. Please bring your picture ID.