What is TSS?
Technical Support Services, also called OnSite, provides fee-based professional IT service to faculty and staff at the University of Idaho, providing service such as in-office computer support, installation of new hardware and software and emergency troubleshooting.
What services does TSS provide?
TSS provides and covers a large range of services including, but not limited to:
- Assistance in the purchasing and setup of standardized computer systems.
- Installation of new hardware or software.
- Printer configuration and troubleshooting.
- Configuration of Windows and Macintosh operating systems.
- Installation and configuration of network cards for connectivity.
- Troubleshooting of network, connectivity, application or other general computer problems.
How do I get TSS support?
To make an appointment with TSS, either email the ITS Help Desk at firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out a TSS request form to have a ticket created and placed in TSS's customer tracking queue. TSS will contact you for further information.