The Strategic Plan below is from 2013 and is only available here for reference. In the coming months, ITS will be working on a new strategic plan defining a vision for information technology services at the University of Idaho.
In addition to meeting its mission and moving towards achieving its vision, ITS has identified the following key objectives:
- Support UI’s “Leading Idaho” strategic plan
- Support UI’s goal of 16,000 students by 2020
- Support UI’s goal of $150,000,000 in research by 2020
- Offer necessary and desired new services to the entire UI community
- From a UI technology perspective, strive for the best use of financial resources and people’s time.
- Improve communication with customers, partners and each other
- Make ITS a desirable place to pursue a challenging career in technology