Exchange accounts provide email, calendaring, scheduling and other administrative activities such as contact lists, tasks, etc. for faculty and staff. Microsoft Outlook 2010+ or Entourage for Mac email desktop clients are recommended for access to Exchange accounts. Outlook Web Access also provides a web-based interface for access to your Exchange account.
- Access to all emails, schedules, appointments, attachments and meeting information using Microsoft Outlook Web Access from any internet browser through the Web App at http://mail.uidaho.edu.
- 1GB storage space for emails, attachments, folders, calendars, tasks and other items on the Exchange account.
- Virus scanning for Emails.
- Secure and safe backup for all emails, schedules, appointments and meeting information on the Exchange server.
- Delegate access and sharing for mail and calendars.
- Exchange accounts can also be accessed from mobile devices such as iPhones and Androids.
- Active SPAM filtering provided by ProofPoint.
Exchange services are provided to all faculty, staff and departments at the University of Idaho.
||There is no fee associated with this service. Additional inbox space may be purchased at about $6 per GB per month service charge.
|Self Service Information
||Information on how to configure clients to work with this service can be found on our self-help site at http://support.uidaho.edu.
or contact us at email@example.com.
||Information about the use of the service can be found in the APM.
ITS Customer Service Manager
|Service also known as
||Email, Office365, Messaging, Electronic Mail, Faculty & Staff Email