You must have prior permission to run this software. If you are not in the group you can send a request to the ITS Help Desk (email@example.com) for access. If you have access to download the client, you should be able use it.
1. Download and mount (double-click) the Cisco-AnyConnect-OSX.dmg. This can be downloaded fromhttps://downloads.uidaho.edu/vpn/any/Cisco-AnyConnect-OSX.dmg .
2. Double-click the vpn.pkg icon.
3. Continue through the Introduction and Agree to the EULA
4. Select Install. You may be prompted at this point for the user name and password for your computer.
5. Once the software has been installed go to Applications>Cisco and double click Cisco AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client.
6. Select Connect in the window that appears, select the VandalVPN group (as appropriate) and enter your UIdaho credentials. You should now be connected to the VPN.