You must be a part of the VandalVPN group to run this software. If you are not in the group you can send a request to the ITS Help Desk (email@example.com) for access.
1. Search for Cisco AnyConnect in the Apple App Store and install the client.
2. Once the Cisco AnyConnect client has been installed, press Open (or find it amongst your icons).
3. You will be prompted if you want to let the AnyConnect client extend the VPN capabilities of your device. Press OK.
4. Add a VPN Connection and give it a Description and enter vpn.uidaho.edu for the server address.
5. Now that your connection has been created select it from the connection list.
6. Select the VandalVPN group and enter in your user name and password.
7. You should now be connected to the VPN client. A VPN logo will appear in the status bar. An additional VPN profile will be installed by default and will be the default for future connections.
8. To return to the client to connect/disconnect just find the AnyConnect icon and select it.