You must be a part of the VandalVPN group to run this software. If you are not in the group you can send a request to the ITS Help Desk (email@example.com) for access.
Note: The follow walkthrough was made using a Samsung Galaxy S III and may not apply to all phones. If you have a different manufacturer please visit the following site for instructions on how to connect using the AnyConnect client:http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/security/vpn_client/anyconnect/anyconnect25/android-user/guide/android-acug.html#wp274098
1. Search for the Samsung AnyConnect in Google Play.
2. After the AnyConnect Client has been installed select it from the Notifications panel.
3. Accept the EULA
4. Select “Add New VPN Connection”
5. You may choose to enter a description(if you don’t, it will be changed automatically later). Select Server Address and enter: vpn.uidaho.edu
6. Under “Choose a connection” select the connection that you just created. If you did not give it a name it will be called vpn.uidaho.edu
7. Change the group to VandalVPN and enter your credentials. If you left the name of the connection as vpn.uidaho.edu a message will come up telling you that it has been renamed to vpn.uidaho.edu (user).