Welcome to the University of Idaho's Document Imaging Home page. The UI's Document Imaging System provides a comprehensive solution to manage its overwhelming volumes of paper, improve its ability to serve our students and staff, and enable employees to access student and financial information regardless of location. The Document Imaging system consists of the scanning of paper documents; giving those documents identifying values so they can be retrieved (known as Index Values), and allowing end users to retrieve and view the electronic version of that document on their computer via the Imaging Client software.
How to Install Oracle Imaging
- First, check if Stellent is already installed:
[Start menu > All Programs > Oracle> Imaging and Process Management > Stellent Imaging]
- Otherwise, please Download & Install the IBPM installer (aka Stellent)
- If you receive a login prompt when running the installer, contact your system administrator to request assistance.
- Press OK on the "There were errors during the update process" message. You may ignore this message.
- Press Continue on the Oracle Imaging window.
- Login to the Oracle Imaging window using your UIDAHO NetID
- In the future, launch Stellent from:
[Start menu > All Programs > Oracle > Imaging and Startup Management > Stellent Imaging]
- Select your desired Search from the top right corner of the Search window.
Contact your supervisor to request access to the Document Imaging system.
Oracle Imaging already installed but not working?
Oracle Imaging system (aka Stellent, Capture, Document Imaging) has been updated. If you're able to run Stellent and/or Capture, then no further action is necessary. If you receive an error messages, follow these update instructions.
» View Instructions