Summer 2013 classroom changes
in the Teaching and Learning Center have been
upgraded this past summer. Some of the changes:
- A new touch panel with new user interface
- Microsoft Office has been upgraded to version 2013 on new computers
- Presentation Mode is now available in PowerPoint
- HDMI video/audio input is now available
- Video preview is now on the lectern monitor instead of the touch panel
- Blu-ray disc players are installed in each classroom
- 1080p resolution on new projectors
- You can now change the audio source on any input
- VCRs have been removed
- TLC 23 has new collaboration-friendly desks and two 80" touch screen interactive displays with attached PCs
Renfrew Hall rooms 125 and 126 have been completely renovated. Both rooms feature a touch panel control system similar to
that in the TLC classrooms.
Niccolls Hall rooms 6 and 301 feature a touch panel control system similar to those in the TLC classrooms. They also
have new computers and projectors.
All technology classrooms have new computers.
Who we are
CTS proactively provides tools and support for effective face-to-face teaching and learning. We help identify and implement
strategies and instructional technology systems that enable modern classroom instruction. We strive for reliable classroom systems
with zero class time lost from technical issues and high user confidence. We are a resource for the campus community.
We can help with:
- Access to classroom technology
- Training and support of technology users
- Design and installation of classroom technology
If you have any questions, please contact us