Summer 2014 classroom changes
upgrades have been rolled out
across campus. Some of the changes to look for:
- A new touch panel with an improved user interface
- Presentation Mode is now available in PowerPoint
- HDMI video/audio input is now available
- Video preview is now on the lectern monitor instead of the touch panel
- Blu-ray disc players in each classroom
- 1080p resolution on new projectors
- Selectable audio on all video sources
- Removal of VCRs
The SMART boards in the larger Albertson rooms (101, 102, 201, 204) have been replaced with a larger, brighter projection screen displays.
Albertson rooms (101, 102, 201, 204) and Renfrew rooms (125 and 126) are dual projection
rooms and have the ability to display different images on the projectors.
Agricultural Sciences 106 has been remodeled. There are multiple microphones
available. Two are always available and five additional wireless mics by request.
Operation of the classroom computers
has changed slightly over the summer. With the start of the fall semester, there is no longer a Local drive
option for the computers. The classroom computers will boot to UI Computer Lab
JEB 121 is no longer a technology classroom.
Admin 326 has become a technology classroom.
The Mac computer lab in Admin 221 has had a facelift with new carpet, furniture, and display system.
Who we are
CTS proactively provides tools and support for effective face-to-face teaching and learning. We help identify and implement
strategies and instructional technology systems that enable modern classroom instruction. We strive for reliable classroom systems
with zero class time lost from technical issues and high user confidence. We are a resource for the campus community.
We can help with:
- Access to classroom technology
- Training and support of technology users
- Design and installation of classroom technology
If you have any questions, please contact us