With the new Travel request form you will only need to submit the request once not every time you require something for your trip.
Include in Estimated Cost
- Registration for training or conference
- Hotel including taxes if possible
- Airfare including checked baggage fees
- Rental car including gas
- Mileage (55.5 cents per mile) either to the destination or the airport
Standard Round Trip Mileages
- Spokane: 180
- Coeur d'Alene: 180
- Lewiston: 66
- Boise: 600
- Seattle: 600
- Portland: 720
Per Diem Limits
Spokane, Tri-Cities, and other areas
in Washington are only considered outof-state if you spend the night.
|Out of State
|Maximum All Day
||Maximum All Day
Per Diem Schedule
|7:00 AM and after
||8:00 AM and before
|11:00 AM and after
||2:00 PM and before
|5:00 PM and after
||7:00 PM and before
Airfare, hotel, and shuttle expenses if paid for on line can all be charged to the purchasing card. Hotels will generally fax a credit card authorization for the card holder to complete (if the traveler does not have their own card). You can reserve a rental car with the purchasing card but unless it is your own card you will not be able to use it at time of pick up.
- We need to have a least one week notice.
- When you return you still need to do a travel claim.
- Your advance will only be for 80% of the total for per diem and mileage.
- If your expenses are less than the advance you will be responsible for paying the difference.