UI International Brochures
You can access FREE University of Idaho photographs at this website.
You can find information on University of Idaho branding requirements on this page.
PowerPoint Templates can be found here.
Also see attached examples of IPO International Recruitment PowerPoints:
EducationUSA Connects-Applying for Graduate School Presentation
Korea Chosun Presentation
EducationUSA Peru 2012
Request Information from IPOIf you anticipate that you may have an opportunity to promote the University of Idaho, please do not hesitate to contact IPO for help in your planning. With a few weeks' notice, we can usually provide the following:
- Guidance on student mobility trends in specific regions or countries
- PowerPoint presentation templates and examples
- Electronic or hard copies of brochures (some specifically for international audiences)
- Information on American Language and Culture Program (ALCP), undergraduate and graduate study at UI
- Information on admissions requirements, policies and timelines
- Information on costs and scholarships unique to international students
Request Funding from IPOTraveling for an international conference or workshop? Will you have time to do a day of recruitment while you are there? IPO is willing to support faculty and staff international recruitment efforts with up to 8 grants of $250 (processed through a travel reconciliation with an IPO budget number). Recruitment activities might include any of the following: giving a presentation at a high school or university, meeting with agents or partner schools in the area, meeting with alumni, distributing material to EducationUSA Centers or other information centers, or attending a recruitment fair.
In order to receive this money, you’ll need to do the following:
- Meet with Mary Ellen Brewick at least 2 weeks before you leave to go over the material you’ll be taking, talk about UI recruitment information, and discuss how you’ll promote UI internationally
- Complete a one page Trip Report describing the activities you completed
Please email or call Mary Ellen Brewick at 208-885-4083, Manager of International Marketing and Recruitment, if you would like to request printed copies of any materials.