Matters to Report
Accounting or internal control issues, fraud, theft, or other accounting issues.
Research activities related to any of the following areas:
- Human Subjects
- Animal Activities
- Work with potentially infectious material and recombinant DNA
- Export Control
- Foreign travel
- Shipping items to foreign countries
- Work with controlled technology
- Foreign research collaborations
- Research misconduct
- Conflicts of interest
- Intellectual Property Issues
For more information on research matters email Lorraine A. McConnell, Research Assurances Manager or call (208) 885-6340.
For more information on intellectual property matters email Gene Merrell, AVP Research/Chief, Technology Transfer or call (208) 885-4630.
Human Rights and Diversity Issues
Bias incident, harassment, discrimination and retaliation reporting. For more information on human rights and diversity issues email Carmen Suarez, Ph.D., Director Office of Human Rights, Access and Inclusion or call (208) 885-4285.
Time reporting concerns, abuse/misuse of leave, employment search issues, inequities with respect to work conditions or wages, nepotism, conflict of interest, breach of confidentiality.
Information Technology concerns can be related to any of the following areas:
Safety concerns may include any of the following:
- Theft: Personal property, or state property for which you are responsible for, or is taken without your permission and the value is less than $1,000.00.
- Vandalism and Damage To Property: Damage to personal or state property including vehicles, building, and landscape including but not limited to broken windows and graffiti.
- Threatening, Harassing, or Concerned Behavior: Behaviors such as relationship violence, stalking/harassment, psychological/medical, or a weapon violation where there is no immediate threat or danger.
- Substance Abuse (Drugs and Alcohol): If someone you know has a substance abuse problem or if someone is distributing drugs illegally.
- Suspicious Circumstances: People acting strangely, harassing phone calls, odd behavior exhibited by others. Items out of the ordinary.
- Criminal Circumstances: Other crimes not in progress.
- University Safety Concerns: Poor lighting, potholes, vision obstructions at intersections, potentially dangerous situations
Misrepresentation of credentials, academic dishonesty, or violations of other academic policies.
Issues related to any athletic program.
File Report Online
After processing the report, The network will provide information to designated university representatives for action, Reports are handled promptly and discreetly. More