A world class center needs world class facilities
The Center for Forest Nursery and Seedling Research facility, in operation since 1909, is a seedling operation that grows more than 60 species of trees and shrubs for reforestation, windbreaks, wildlife habitat and restoration, and Christmas tree production. The nursery and the corresponding programs provide research findings, teaching opportunities, and quality seedlings for use and study.
This beautiful and energy efficient facility will proudly feature Idaho forest products to serve as a real-world example and laboratory demonstrating value-added building with wood.
The Pitkin Nursery Classroom Building Project
- Construction to feature Idaho Forest Products
- Energy efficient structure highlighting the properties of wood
- Real world example and laboratory demonstrating value-added building with wood
- Classroom space
- Flex-space meeting/public gathering room
- Offices, Seed, and Sales Rooms
How the Classroom Building comes together...
The Classroom Comes Together With Your Help.
The Pitkin Nursery Classroom project is a $495,000 capital project.
Opportunities to support this project include:
- Naming Opportunities
- Gifts in Kind
- Cash Contributions