With the new phone system, every line has its own conferencing bridge. This allows 50+ attendees to call into your meeting without the need to pre-configure the meeting. You can use any phone (including cellphones) to connect to the Conference Now service and access or host your meeting.
- Call the Conference Now service.
- 5-1111 – For those on Ednetics service.
- 208-885-1111 for attendees in the local area.
- 844-861-4432 is a toll-free number for anyone outside the local calling area.
This will be your five-digit extension followed by the pound (#) key. Example: 54357#
- Once logged into the Self Care portal you can change your Pin under the "General Settings" tab.
- Choose the "Phone Services Pin" drop down menu and change your Pin, the new pin must be between 1 and 128 numbers long.
- Once logged in use the "General Settings" tab and click the "Conference Now" drop down menu.
- Change the "Attendees Access Code" to ensure only people with this specific code can access your "Conference Now" session.
A few points to remember.
- When connecting as the host for Conference Now after you enter the PIN there is no voice prompt when creating the meeting. You will hear a tone when attendees join your meeting.
- Until the meeting host starts the meeting, the attendees will be held outside the meeting area.
- If a meeting host does not connect within 15 minutes, attendees will be dropped.
Conference Now: Countries that are NOT Toll-Free
MACEDONIA - Block