Application Administrators are responsible for providing technical and functional support for many of the enterprise applications used on campus, as well as some critical need departmental applications. Services include upgrades and patch implementation, application troubleshooting and consultation on technical solutions which might benefit the university..
The CS Gold® campus ID card system from CBORD® sets a high standard for integrated ID card software. The powerful, modular campus ID card system integrates seemingly disparate auxiliary services with ease. Its wide range of integrated applications, flexible architecture, powerful data exchanges and intuitive GUI place CS Gold securely atop the most robust ID card software systems available today.
- CS Access™: IP-based door access control system designed specifically for college and university campus security systems.
- CS Meal Plans™: Powerful functionality for meal plan cost accounting, scheduling, proration of meal plan purchases/refunds, individual refund of meals, future meal dispensation, and more.
- CS Stored Value & Credit™: Allows for user-defined debit/credit plans for vending, bookstores, libraries, copiers, dining services, network printing, laundry machines, and off-campus purchasing for campus ID card systems.
Judicial Action, created by Pave Systems, offers a smooth and efficient student conduct and behavioral response program. [more]
- Full Incident Case Management
- Flexible Hearings & Sanctions
- Assessment & Surveys Tools
- Police Management Tools
- FERPA And Clery Compliance
- Messaging Center
- Auto-Notification Messages
- Behavioral Case Management
- Evidence & Document Storage
- Statistical And Trend Reporting
Oracle Document Imaging provides a comprehensive solution available for University of Idaho staff and administrators to manage the overwhelming volumes of paper, improve our ability to serve our students and staff and enable employees to access student and financial information regardless of location.
- The document imaging system consists of the scanning of paper documents;
- giving those documents identifying values so they can be retrieved (known as Index Values), and
- allowing end users to retrieve and view the electronic version of that document on their computer via the Imaging Client software or on the Web using Imaging On-line.
RecTrac is the University of Idaho's fully integrated parks and recreation management software that increases efficiency and productivity while providing management with extensive reporting and statistical data.
- Dashboard apps for real-time overview
- Global sales single receipt processing capability: process any number of transactions using any combination of RecTrac modules and produce a single receipt
- Access central customer database by name, telephone number, account number, ID card, address, email address and organization
- Single database - shared files
- Receipts printed or emailed
- Multiple user defined payment types
- Integrated Gift Cards
- Extensive financial and statistical reporting: over 600 standard reports
- Reports output as .pdf, excel and word documents
- Complete on-line help
- Financial interfaces available
- Marketing tools -- capture repeat business
- Reward Points - encourage patron loyalty through accumulation of points from payments or visits
- Supports wide range of point-of-sale hardware peripherals
- Automatic fee calculation based on customer type
- Unlimited user menu configurations
- Manage turnstiles/doors with optional Access Control
Sitecore® is the University of Idaho's Content Management System. Sitecore is a stable, customizable and highly compatible software that enables IT to give marketers the robust, end-to-end technology they need to deliver a connected brand experience to our prospective students, staff and faculty.
- Integrated with Google Analytics
- Integrated with Survey Monkey
- Template-based content
- Page history versions
- Shared resource media library
Student Affairs migrated many of their internal technical services, included custom web applications, to ITS supported platforms.
Supported Web Applications
- KUOI Music Library
- SRC Electronic SignPads
- SRC Intramurals
- SRC Student/Staff
- SRC WorkSub
Sites.uidaho.edu is the .NET platform available for custom web application development.
- CIFS mounts available
- Code repository integration
- Microsoft SQL database integration
- Managed by ITS Application Administration & Enterprise Development
- .NET platform