Built in 1970, the Swim Center has two 25-yard pools, an eight-lane, 25-yard competitive pool and a four-lane, 25-yard warm-up/teaching pool. The competitive pool also has a one-meter and a three-meter diving board.
The swim center is vibrant with user groups from the university and surrounding community working together to provide a safe environment for healthy lifestyles through aquatics.
- Registration for Summer Session 3 has been cancelled due to lack on instructors.
- Summer Lap Swim Hours are as follows Monday through Friday. Morning Lap Swim is from 6:30 - 8:20 a.m. Noon Lap Swim from 11:30 a.m. to 1:20 p.m.
- All Evening Lap Swims will be Monday through Thursday. Evening Lap Swim hours from 4:30 - 6:30 p.m.
- The Swim Center is closed July 4 for Independence Day.
- The Swim Center closes for annual maintenance at 1:30 p.m. on Friday, July 20 and re-opens on Monday, August 20 at 6:30 a.m.