Built in 1970, the Swim Center has two 25-yard pools, an eight-lane, 25-yard competitive pool and a four-lane, 25-yard warm-up/teaching pool. The competitive pool also has a one-meter and a three-meter diving board.
The swim center is vibrant with user groups from the university and surrounding community working together to provide a safe environment for healthy lifestyles through aquatics.
- Registration for Summer Session 3 and 4 swim lessons opens May 26 and closes June 7.
- Noon Lap Swim on May 8, 9, 10, 14, 15 and 16 will be from 11:00 a.m. to 12:20 p.m.
- Summer hours begin on May 14. Morning Lap Swim is from 6:30 - 8:20 a.m. Noon Lap Swim from 11:30 a.m. to 1:20 p.m. Evening Lap Swim is from 6 - 6:45 p.m. Beginning June 11, Evening Lap Swim hours are extended to 4:30 - 6:30 p.m. All Evening Lap Swims will be Monday through Friday.
- The Swim Center is closed for Memorial Day and Independence Day.
- The Swim Center closes for annual maintenance at 1:30 p.m. on Friday, July 20 and re-opens on Monday, August 20 at 6:30 a.m.