Who receives priority registration privileges?
To receive permission to register in advance of nonhonors peers, honors students must maintain a 3.3 cumulative/institutional GPA and have completed prior to the current semester a minimum average of
- three HON-designated credits* in the first semester,
- six HON-designated credits by the end of the second semester,
- 7 HON-designated credits by the end of the third semester,
- 10 HON-designated credits by the end of the fourth semester, and
- 13 HON-designated credits by the end of the fifth semester.
- Also, new UHP members who enroll for at least three HON-designated credits during their first semester in the program qualify for priority registration.
*Note: nonhonors credits earned via the Honors Elective Agreement do not count for purposes of determining priority registration.