At the Stillinger Herbarium, our mission is to:
- Document the flora of Idaho and the Pacific Northwest through space and time.
- Facilitate and support research and education in plant systematics, floristics, and ecology at the University of Idaho.
- Serve as a repository for voucher specimens from botanical research conducted at the University of Idaho.
- Serve as a reference for the identification of plant diversity.
- Provide access to the collection and its associated data for the scientific community.