Individual department requirements may be more rigorous than the general University of Idaho and College of Graduate Studies admission requirements. Please refer to the departmental requirements under your program of interest for more details.
- All documents are subject to verification by University of Idaho.
- All documents received by University of Idaho become the property of University of Idaho and will not be released to anyone or any institution--not even the applicant.
- University of Idaho evaluates credentials earned through formal academic training only. Applicants should NOT submit documentation of short-term professional development courses or other non-formal, non-academic training with their application; as such documents will not be evaluated or reflected in the University of Idaho evaluation report.
- If applicable, applicants must submit proof of name change. (Clear, legible photocopy of marriage certificate, for example.)
- Some academic institutions can take several weeks to provide transcripts so applicants may want to request their transcript at the earliest possible
- An Application and an Application Fee are valid for a specific degree, major, and semester. Any change in degree, major or semester before enrollment requires a new application.
- Graduate Admissions will not disclose to an applicant reasons for denial. Graduate Admissions will encourage the student to contact the department directly and inquire how they might improve their application for future admissions. (The Department can choose to disclose or not.)