High School Financial Aid Nights
High School nights have concluded until Fall 2013. Check back later for updated information.
We are coming to a high school near you! High school seniors and family members are invited to attend. Check with your high school counselor for more information.
Topics covered will include:
- FAFSA: What is it? And why is it important?
- Financial Aid Timeline: When can I begin applying? When will I be notified?
- Scholarships: Where do I begin?
- Grants: How do I qualify?
- Loans: How do they work?
- Employment: Should I be working? How can I find a job?
- Cost of Attendance: Direct vs. Indirect Costs