FAFSA Assistance Days have concluded until 2014. Check back later for updated information.
We know that the Free Application for Federal Student Aid can be daunting (and a mouthful); that's why we're here to help you every step of the way. So much so that we're committing to staying late to provide assistance as you need it. Our expert staff will be available to help students and parents with the completion of the FAFSA and to answer questions about the complete process - from beginning to end.
- Who: Open to all new and returning students and their families
- What: Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) Completion Assistance
- When: Tuesday, January 29th and Wednesday, January 30th from 4 p.m. to 7 p.m.
- Where: University of Idaho Student Financial Aid Office, Student Union Building 101 [map this]
What to Bring
Students and their parents will need to bring:
- Federal PIN numbers
- Social Security Numbers
- An estimate of their 2012 income or their 2012 tax return
- All W-2 forms
- Current balance of checking and savings accounts
- Estimates of current assets