High School Financial Aid Nights
We are coming to a high school near you! High school seniors and family members are invited to attend. Check with your high school counselor for more information.
Topics covered will include:
- FAFSA: What is it? And why is it important?
- Financial Aid Timeline: When can I begin applying? When will I be notified?
- Scholarships: Where do I begin?
- Grants: How do I qualify?
- Loans: How do they work?
- Employment: Should I be working? How can I find a job?
- Cost of Attendance: Direct vs. Indirect Costs
Schedule - High school night schedule will be updated as new information becomes available.
|September 14, 2016||Moscow High School||7:30 p.m.|
|October 25, 2016
||Genesee High School – Multi-Purpose/Cafeteria