Universitywide Committee Application
If you are staff and interested in serving on a universitywide committee (three-year term, August-July), please seek approval from your supervisor and then fill out online application form.
View universitywide committee descriptions here: http://www.webpages.uidaho.edu/fsh/1640.html.
View universitywide committee regulations here: http://www.webpages.uidaho.edu/fsh/1620.html.
- American with Disabilities Act Advisory Committee
- Grievance For Student Employees Committee
- Classified Appeals Board (staff/supervisors)
- University Budget & Finance Committee
- Campus Planning Advisory Committee
- Administrative Hearing Board
- Borah Foundation Committee
- Safety & Loss Committee
- Parking Committee
- Arts Committee
- University Security & Compliance Committee
Note: If there are no current vacancies in the committee/s selected, your application will be kept on file and you will be contacted when one becomes available.