Take Action


Contact Information

Facilities Offices

Facilities Services
phone: 208.885.6246 
875 Perimeter Dr. MS2281
Moscow, ID 83844-2281

For fire or life threatening emergencies - call 911 from any phone.

For assistance after business hours contact the University Energy Plant at 208.885.6271

Facilities Service Guide

  • What is the process for installing art on campus?
    You should fill out the art request form.  This applies to class projects as well as permanent art installations.
  • How do I report an emergency?

    For Fire, Medical Emergency, Accidents, Hazardous Materials please dial 9-911

  • How do I reserve a space for a special event?
    Please see the Facility and Space Reservation Guide for the appropriate contact.
  • How do I initiate a major capital project?
  • How do I initiate a remodel project?
  • How do I make a space request?
  • How do I schedule a room?
    For classrooms you should contact the registrar.
  • How do I obtain door access via my Vandal Card?

    Contact your department access/key gatekeeper.  Your request will then be processed through Facilities.

  • How do I order keys?
     Contact your department access/key gatekeeper.  Your request will then be processed through facilities.  Key requests are subject to the Key Access Control Guidelines.
  • How do I request maintenance, custodial, or grounds service?

    Use FAMIS Self Service to request things like routine painting, cleaning, leaking pipes, etc.  You must be logged in and have FAMIS access to request a service.  Call the service desk at 208.885.6246 if you are unsure how to complete the form or if you need to be granted access to FAMIS Self Service.

  • How do I have an item moved?

    Call City North American at 208.882.2213

  • How do I get information about recycling/solid waste?
    Contact the Recycling/Solid Waste Coordinator to set up recycling stations, obtain information, or report problems, change collection schedules or bin sizes.
  • How do I get information about lost and found?
    For complete Lost & Found guidelines to UI-APM 80.09. Lost and found articles not claimed within 30 days are discarded, sold, or given to local charities. Contact Surplus Properties
  • How do I get information about surplus property?
    Contact Surplus Properties for collection and sale of University of Idaho surplus property
  • How do I get information about a service not listed here?

    Please call the Facilities service desk at 208.885.6246 and we will direct your call to the appropriate department