1. Return Receipt MUST be sent as Certified, Registered, Insured, or Express Mail.
2. Complete items 1 (Address to), 2 (Article number), and 3 (Service type). Also complete item 4 if Restricted Delivery is desired.
3. Print YOUR name and address on the reverse so your card will be returned to you.
4. Attach the card to the back of the mail piece, or on the front if there is enough space.
5. Send to Campus Mail and Receiving.
Note - Return Receipt forms older than 1994 will not be accepted by the Post Office. Please dispose of old forms and contact Campus Mail and Receiving for new forms.