All woodland wildlife needs three things to survive - food, water, and shelter. Your forestland can provide all of these things for both the largest and smallest of animals. Learn more about the wildlife in your area and how to manage your forestland to provide the habitats they need to survive.
- Building Birdhouses to Attract Insect-Eating Birds
- Control Deer and Elk Browse Damage
- Controlling Vole Damage
- Improving Ruffed Grouse Habitat
- Integrating Wildlife Improvements Into Your Woodland Plan
- Open Water for Wildlife
- Pocket Gophers and Tree Seedlings
- Vernal Pools: What Do They Mean to Tree Farmers?
- When Cutting Firewood Remember...There's Life in Dead Trees
- Wildfire and Wildlife: Living in Fire-Based Ecosystems
- Winter Bird Feeding