Horse Programs for 4-H
- Madison County Horse Rules (PDF). Leaders, parents and members are responsible for knowing and following county rules.
- Horse Identification Sheet (PDF). Each project animal is required to have an identification sheet in their project record book.
- Horse Sample Lease Agreement (Word) (PDF). A sample lease form if the 4-H member is leasing their project animal from a third party.
- Horse Record Book (PDF). Download your horse project record book.
- County 4-H Horse Show Class Registration (PDF). All 4-H and FFA members must submit a class registration form by the Friday prior to the scheduled horse show.
Equine Retreat & Horse Camp
Each year the Eastern District holds a three to four day horse camp in July for all 4-H members. This camp is an excellent opportunity to spend quality time with experts in the field of horsemanship.
- Scholarship Request Application (PDF)
- Alpine 4-H Horse Camp Participant and Non Participant Registration Part 1 (PDF) and Part 2 (PDF)
- Alpine 4-H Horse Camp Participation Waiver (PDF)
- Alpine 4-H Horse Camp Information Booklet (PDF)
- Alpine 4-H Horse Camp Rules (PDF)
- Alpine 4-H Horse Camp Horse Health Form (PDF)
- Alpine 4-H Horse Camp Checklist (PDF)
- Alpine 4-H Horse Camp Emergency Information Form (PDF)
Browse other local, district and state opportunities for 4-H members.