4-H at Kootenai County Fair
Fair marks the completion and evaluation of most 4-H projects.
The North Idaho Fair is held in late August. Several parts of project evaluation begin mid-August.
Calendar, Rules and General Resources
- 4-H Fair Calendar (PDF)
- 4-H Fair General Rules (PDF)
- 4-H Fair Departments (PDF)
- Project Evaluation Form (PDF)
Interview judging provides opportunities for members to interact with the judges regarding their project work.
View and download the forms below to ensure you are well prepared for the interview judging experience:
- Interview Judging Schedule (PDF)
- Interview Judging Scorecard (PDF)
- Interview Judging Scorecard for Club Officers (PDF)
- Sample Interview Judging Questions (PDF)
- Fashion Revue Scorecard (PDF)
- Style Show Commentary Form (PDF)
Members who will be exhibiting animals during the annual North Idaho Fair will need to complete and submit a North Idaho Fair 4-H Livestock Entry Form (PDF).
Livestock leaders, livestock superintendents and families with members exhibiting livestock that plan to stay in the Camper Village area will need to submit an Additional Pass and Camper Village Form (PDF).