4-H Dog Program
This following information helps members have a successful experience within our 4-H Dog Program.
Most program resources are updated by October 1. Updated county and pre-show entry forms are typically posted 60 days prior to the entry deadline. Please make sure you are accessing the current year’s entry form.
Select a topic below to view and download forms:
- Annual Calendar of Dog Events (PDF)
- Dog Identification Sheet (Word) (PDF)
- Dog Sample Lease Agreement (Word) (PDF)
- Kootenai/Shoshone 4-H Dog Program Guidelines (PDF)
- Permanent Individual Animal Record (Word) (PDF). One per dog.
Dog Show Entry Forms
Dog Show Scorecards
- Obedience, Level 1 (Beginner – First Year) (PDF)
- Obedience, Level 2 (Pre-Novice) (PDF)
- Obedience, Level 3 (Novice) (PDF)
- Obedience, Level 4 (Graduate Novice) (PDF)
- Obedience, Level 5 (Open) (PDF)
- Obedience, Level 6 (Graduate Open) (PDF)
- Obedience, Level 7 (Utility) (PDF)
- Rally, All levels (PDF)
- Showmanship, All Ages (Fitting & Showing) (PDF)