4-H Documents and Forms
Documents not available for download may be obtained by contacting your county's University of Idaho Extension office.
- 4-H Horse Identification Certificate (PDF)
- 4-H Horse Lease Agreement (PDF)
- 2018 Bonner County 4-H Horse Show Program (PDF)
- 4-H Leaders Council Scholarship Application (PDF). Applications are also available from various local high school counseling departments. Members must be:
- A high school senior
- With at least four years of 4-H membership in the local 4-H program
- Planning to attend an institution of higher education
2018 Idaho 4-H Rangeland Skill-a-thon
- 2018 Idaho 4-H Rangeland Skill-a-thon Poster (PDF). This event focuses on livestock management and interaction with a new wildlife species every year. This is for our 4-H youth members to team up for two days and learn from guest speakers, participate in hands-on activities and compete. Registration is completed through 4HOnline and the deadline is Aug. 17.